Support for you
You might be worried about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect your life.
This may include having to stay at home and avoid other people. This might feel difficult or stressful.
But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing. Do have a look at the links below:
- Mind : Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Arc: Top 10 Mental Health Apps
- Mental Health Foundation: Looking after your mental health during this time
- Supporting children and young people's mental health and wellbeing during Covid-19
- Young Minds: Looking after your mental health whilst self-isolating
Local to Stockport:
- A new 24/7 Mental Health Helpline and (currently virtual) Safe Haven for any over 18s in Stockport struggling to cope, feeling low, anxious or distressed: 08001387276.
- The Big White Wall - an anonymous digital peer sipport platform for mental health and wellbeing for any Stockport residents over the age of 16.